Friday Finds // Aug
Sharing today 5 cool product finds for you guys here. (Pictured above.)
1. Hand-painted marble laptop case by Janet Gwen Designs: I found this laptop case on IG and I had to reach out to Janet about her beautiful cases. I always get compliments wherever I go with this laptop case, not to mention it makes a beautiful prop for photos! (As seen here and here.) Janet is super talented and hand paints everything herself so you know you're going to be getting a unique piece of art with these cases vs just a standard marble contact sheet. If you're in the market for a new laptop/iphone case, def check out her website! Not to mention, Janet is a total #girlboss!
2. Enzyme Washing Powder by Skinesque: I love this as a morning cleanser because it instantly brightens my face. You might have seen me do a blogpost on it about how fast acting it is, and I still stand by that. This is also a great cleanser for traveling because I also don't have to worry about the liquid spilling/exploding in my carry-on! Skinesque is a LA skincare brand that's manufactured in Korea. I started using their products a few months ago, and don't let the simple packaging fool you--their products pack quite a punch.
3. "The 2 minute Hollywood Facial" by Kate Somerville Exfolikate: In case you guys didn't know, Kate Somerville is a local clinic in the heart of melrose that caters to a lot of Hollywood people. If you guys haven't read my post on why you should exfoliate, you should know that I'm a huge believer in exfoliation. Exfoliation will help you get rid of dead skin cells and leave your face brighter and more healthier. I like to use this treatment in the shower and you can instantly feel the difference in your skin after!
4. Dr.Jart Micro Milk Peel: If the idea of exfoliation scares the crap out of you, I would recommend Dr.Jart's Milk Peel pads instead! It's a great way to just get your skin introduced to 1. Korean skincare, and 2. Exfoliation without the intensity. I absolutely love Dr.Jart products--I think I mentioned in my face mask post that I love how modern and minimal their designs are (because that matters), but also because their products are super effective. I like using this right after cleanser and before my essence just to prep my skin for the maximum absorption.
5. Sudio marble headphones: In case you guys don't know by now ... I have a thing with marble. I love carrying this with me on the plane because not only does it look super amazing, it's also wireless! So I don't have to worry about unplugging myself etc if I need to get up from my seat. Which is going to come in super handy when I fly out to Paris next week!!!
I thought I'd create this once-a-month series because I work with a lot of cool brands and I get to try a lot of products that I want to share with you guys. And if you guys have any friend's birthday coming up, this is a nice way to product hunt gifts. Would you guys try any of these products?
Also ... I'm going to Paris next week! I'm so excited. I'm pretty familiar with Paris because I've been about 4 times for fashion week, and once for fun and that was 5 years ago now. (Eep.) So if you guys have any recommendations for me, share with me in the comments!!